Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One of the pitfalls have having ads on matchmaking websites..


I got this email today from someone who saw an ad of mine on a gay personnels website:

Dearest One,
My name is jessy ,i saw your profile at www.xxxxxx.com today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( jessyxxxxx@xxxx.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss jessy Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Yours Love
Miss jessy


I do agree with that; distance and color doesn't matter, or at least, shouldn't matter...what I'm confused about, is the gender of Miss Jessy...female or just queeny? I guess I'll never know, 'cause I ain't emailing her.

1 comment:

Bill W. said...

Sounds like spam to me