Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not sure how I feel about this: NBC schedules spinoff of "The Office" for next season...


to debut after the Super Bowl February 2009...They haven't released the premise of the spin-off but implied that current cast members of The Office would make appearances on the spin-off. I know I read something about this last fall that indicated that the new show would have primarily NEW characters and that it wouldn't star any of the main characters from the original show, implying it wouldn't just be a Dwight Schrute spin-off.

This could be a great idea, but it could also really suck and even worse, it might cause the original show to go downhill...I don't think this season has been very strong so far; I'm hoping that the post-strike shows will make up for some of the weaker pre-strike episodes.

Go here to see the original announcement: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i958f1f23dbbf0f0148edeef710e92675

No comments: