Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sorry, I haven't been posting...I've been Grumpyboots


for the last few days. Our mediocre weather and the limbo state of my job, (we're waiting for them to finalize the contract) have left me crabby and unmotivated. And for those of you who personally know me, I will not respond to the charges that I am USUALLY crabby and unmotivated...

BUT, I can at least look forward to the weekend. On Saturday, I am triple booked with a Birthday gathering at 7pm, an album release party at 9pm, and Trannyshack at 11pm...I'm also guessing, I'll be comatose by 11:59pm...

Oh, and I'm working SIFF that afternoon, as well. The SIFF schedule announcement and opening day for SIFF members to buy advance tickets is TOMORROW, Thursday the 8th at the Pacific Place ticket counter, aka "Ticket Island" to use some insider jargon. It will be rather maddening the first day, so you might want to come by on Friday or Saturday. Non-members can start buying tickets on Sunday, the 11th. Oh, and I've got a little insider news for you: all the venues this year, are centrally located. There won't be any showings in the U-District or in Bellevue this year but there WILL be some screenings at the Uptown in Lower Queen Anne. If you want more info, go to the SIFF website and/or check out the Seattle Times tomorrow to get a copy of the 2008 guide.

That is all...for now.

No comments: