Monday, January 26, 2009

I'd rather be like this hot Pussy...

instead of slogging away at work but I have bills to pay...many, many, many bills of all hues, religions, nationalities and sexual orientations... And for my Eight Readers out there, here is an employment update for you. I do continue to have a job with the same employer I've had for many, many months, (despite the fact that the high profile company I do contract work for, recently announced they are laying off people for the first time ever, cough, cough...) and though my projects keep ending, I continue to get assigned to new ones, which leads me to believe that there's a continued hope that I shant have to live in a cardboard box in Pioneer Square for the forseeable future, which to quote Martha Stewart, is a good thing.

So a toast to me, for not sucking!

No comments: