Friday, March 6, 2009

Things that make you go, HMMMMMMM.....

Towleroad reports that TMZ ambushed LL Cool J at the airport and asked the actor/rapper:
Asked TMZ's pap: What if you go to a bar and get hit on by a gay guy, does that change your nickname?

Replied LL Cool J: Nah. I guess it just expands your options, huh?

I found this anecdote very interesting...I used to work with a guy who lived in L.A. circa 2001 and he told me that he encountered Mr J in a WeHo bar and that the J that Ladies Love made a pass at him. My co-worker was seeing someone at the time and somewhat relunctantly turned down the offer.

Mr J is definitely cute and has a great body, but personally, he's a little too muscley and tatty for my taste...and I'd be afraid that he'd start rapping in bed, which would be a huge turn-off for me.

And, many years ago, back in the early 80's, a guy I knew who had just previously lived in Honolulu for several years, used to tell me some very, very interesting stories about a certain popular and beloved tv/movie actor who spent a lot of time in a popular Honolulu gay bar of the period and was usually seen with pretty, Gaysian boys...I'm not naming him, because this actor has sued publications for outing him and won those lawsuits, so my lips are sealed.

It would probaly take a magnum of champagne to get me drunk enough to reveal that name...

No comments: