Friday, August 1, 2008

My Arch Nemesis just won't give it up...


@ Mr. Michael Strangeways....
You would know how to spell Magli, you elitist prick, even if you can't get your sources right. Hitchens, Hayes, it don't matter. Nice backtracking you fucking douche.
What you consider an 'odd view of America' is reality for those of us who have to live it. BTW... good job w/ statistics from 2004. They are really relevant today.
Posted by michael strangeways is an elitist prick | August 1, 2008 1:17 AM

60
Well, my last post seems to have disappeared, but....
@ Mr. Michael Strangeways... you would know how to spell Magli correctly, wouldn't you.Nice backtracking you fucking douche. What you consider 'an odd view' is a reality for those of us who live it. Just shut the fuck up you elitist prick, and shove yer Chuck Taylors up yer ass.
Actually, just shut the fuck up.
Posted by michael strangeways is an elitist prick | August 1, 2008 1:42 AM

61
Hey now... there it is.
Now I'll shut the fuck up.
But Mr. Michael Strangeways, you still are an elitist prick.
Posted by michael strangeways is an elitist prick | August 1, 2008 1:47 AM


AND, of course because I just don't let things go, here's my response...

ouch.
And stop being obsessed with my prick...i know it's thick and juicy and very, very tempting but HAND'S OFF!
You wanna piece, it's going to cost you the price of a new pair of shoes...EXPENSIVE-ass shoes, motherfucker.
Posted by michael strangeways | August 1, 2008 9:58 AM


I'm not sure if this person is on the up and up, or if it's someone being funny, or someone I know BEING funny, or maybe they just have a huge crush on me...He/She DOES seem to be obsessed with my prick and ass...

ZEXY PSYCHO CRUSH!!!

No comments: