Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mr Waters Goes To Washington...


...again, (I've lived here for 8 years and I think he's been through 4 or 5 times). This time, he's in town to perform the dog-n-pony lecture show he's been performing and perfecting for the last 30 years as a part of the Seattle Arts and Lectures Series at Benaroya Hall on Tuesday, June 3rd. (It's also a part of the Seattle International Film Festival). For more info, go here: http://www.lectures.org/waters.html

This time, I'm going; the dude ain't getting any younger and neither am I. And I love this photo of the Maestro; I've never seen it before. Judging by the picture, it must be at least 30 years old and it's John at his sexiest. He'e probably dreaming of a nekkid, skinny, dirty, redneck hippie or an Old Reliable model he met in San Francisco...

No comments: