Monday, January 14, 2008

Time to plug my show, Teatro Con Carne at Rebar


this Thursday, January 17th starting at 10.30pm. The cover is $5 and worth every penny. This is a monthly night of entertainment I'm producing starting this month, and some months will be musically inclined and some months will be more theatrical. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for all kinds of actors and cabaret perfomers for future shows, so shoot me a line if you're interested. In the meantime, check out this month's show which features music from Danielli, Megasapien and Brush. The music is all kickass, believe you me, and I'm a fussy mo-fo...Oh, and the poster is by Kerri McGar the lead singer/songwriter of Danielli and the very talented owner of Said Creates, her very own design and marketing company. Check out her website: http://www.saidcreates.com/

No comments: