Friday, February 6, 2009

Things that make you go, HUH?

Crappy Subway and not quite as crappy Kelloggs have announced they're booting Michael Phelps from endorsement deals because he was caught smoking pot from a big ole bong at a college party last fall.

Dumb.

Wow, it's such a shock that a 23 year old college student smoked some pot...what next: are we going to find out that he likes to drink beer and eat pussy?

What's funny about this is, I guess that means they'll replace Phelps's image on the Corn Flakes box and replace it with the original mascot.

In other words, they're taking off the photo of the pothead and replacing it with a picture of a big ole cock.

Crazy.

(I don't eat Kellogg's cereal, so I can't boycott them, but I'm boycotting Subway which I do occassionally eat, only because it's one of the few restaurants close to where I work...also, they suck in general, so it's not much of a hardship...)

No comments: