Thursday, March 20, 2008

I used to be a "Trey" but now I'm going "Matt"



Matt Stone is aging much better than Trey Parker and he looks waaaaay better with short hair...though I do likes me some Jewfro...

I don't have cable so I wasn't able to catch the new South Park episode last night. It was their take on Britney Spears and was apparently pro-Britney and anti-papparazzi. Frankly, it's a 50/50 thing for me; they both feed off each other. And it's interesting that they treat Britney far more sympathetically than they did Paris Hilton, in the notorious "Junky Whore" episode.

And as for Britney, it's interesting to note that since mom and dad re-entered the picture, it seems she is doing much better. It seems obvious that her mental health issues were drug related, both prescribed and non, and she's now apparently taking the right kinds of drugs in the right kinds of dosages. That, or maybe the parents have her so drugged up, she's just a docile zombie; regardless, it's an improvement over her previous lifestyle of driving to Starbucks and Jack in the Box at all hours of the day and night and sleeping with her Papparazzi Hunk of the Moment...

No comments: