Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seattle Erotic Art Show is Saturday, March 1st and ONE DAY ONLY


this year. Here's the info:

Come Celebrate our Sixth Year
March 1st 6pm-2am
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall (Mercer Street @ 3rd Ave N)
$20 in advance, $25 at the door.
No host bar. 21+ with valid photo ID


Here's the website: http://www.seattleerotic.org/site/

As I said in my earlier post on this, I'm not thrilled that Aleksa Manilla is hosting and $20/25 is pretty steep for a show that wasn't very good last year. I'm debating on whether or not to go to this.

UPDATE: I looked further at the website. I'm completely underwhelmed by the art and the artists involved, and it's the same old goddamned entertainment they have EVERY year, including lots of burlesque which I used to like but it's the same people doing the same thing over and over! And the Virgin project thing is back again!
This group needs some new blood and some fucking new curators; it's fucking sad when erotic art is boring!

No comments: